Happy Saturday evening! We spent last night playing video games and watching movies, then this morning we slept in and went to breakfast. After, we got coffees and looked at magazines at the bookstore, then came home and took a long Saturday afternoon nap with our cat. We’re cleaning up around the house, then some people are coming over and we will probably just play some games. I’m hungry and thinking about making a stew or broth with the dutch oven and having a glass of wine. Tomorrow, I will probably spend the day reading and if it’s nice out, take a stroll in the park.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far and as always, enjoying the simple things!
Here are some links from around the web. : )
- These 2018 indie movies look amazing
- This is a great read on using VR for activism
- Scientists found water on Mars!
- These are some great tips on roasting veggies perfectly
- These cozy dishes are perfect for when it’s too cold
- Williams-Sonoma is having a sale!
- If you are trying to stop eating out so much, this is a great read
- This stone was made up of material not found in our solar system
- These self-care tips are inspiring
- These are some great tips for anyone wanting to write more