No bake balls are a huge trend and for good reason. They are simple and easy to make and you can control what’s in them, and really customize them towards your wants and needs. I love sweets, but I really do not like buying pre-made desserts at the store because I cannot know what exactly is in them. I love having the control of what I am eating. Did I mention how easy these are to make too? These no-fuss-no-muss require very little effort in creating.
Peanut Butter Brownie No Bake Balls
I highly recommend going with your gut when it comes to combining these ingredients as your sensitivity to the sweetness is subjective, plus I just go with the flow usually.
- 1/3 cup organic cocoa powder
- coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 5 tbsp melted ghee
- 1/2 cup gluten free brownie mix
1. In the food processor, process your dates until chopped finely, and until your walnuts are more of a powder, some chunks are totally okay.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine your dates, walnuts, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, brownie mix and sea salt and mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
3. Add in your melted ghee and and peanut butter and mix until it becomes a doughy mixture.
4. Get a glass container and line it with parchment paper. Take a cookie scooper and make balls from the mixture and place in the container. Top with the coconut flakes. Put in the freezer until the mixture is solid. You can either keep them in the freezer or the fridge.